Thursday, January 19, 2012

cleanliness comes with a price.

At my new job, my office is right between 4 bathrooms. Don't ask me why there are 4 bathrooms in one corridor. I don't know the answer. All I know is that it's weird.
Aaaaand it doesn't smell very pleasing. I don't know about you guys, but personally, when I *ahem* have more odorous things to do in the bathroom, I tend to try to not do them in public. This is not the case of everyone at my job.

The only problem is, I feel like I have to make sure everyone knows that that smell did NOT come from my body.
Therefore, when I left the bathroom today and made eye contact with a coworker, I felt the need to blurt out "I WAS JUST WASHING MY HANDS!!!!!"

Good thing I have a filtering system, so I didn't yell at her. I'm sure she appreciated that.
But she may think that I smell bad. I don't. I actually smell really good. I. WAS. JUST. WASHING. MY. HANDS!

4 comments: