Monday, November 1, 2010

Trumped

Over Halloween, my brother-in-law dressed up as this guy:
The costume was sweet, and he looked like good 'ol Donny,
but the act of Brandon dressing up like Donald Trump brought on a question for me.
Why does his hair still look like that? I feel like it's the butt of every joke about him.
Nobody quips about his suits, or his money, and few even talk about his catchphrase.
It's always about his hair.
His horrible horrible hair.
Seriously, it's bad.
It baffles me that it has stayed this awful for so long.
I know that it's an iconic symbol by now, but you'd think that he would have changed it before it got that far.
All I have to say to you Mr. Trump (which is a little ridiculous, because there's no way that he would ever see or read this) is that your fashion consultants have failed you. Miserably.

However, your look does make for a sweet costume

2 comments:

  1. he doesnt care, his hair looks so so SO so bad, but his wife is still super-hot (seriously. look it up. super-hot) and he still has a buttload of moolah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true. I just wonder how his wife is so attractive and his hair still looks like that. bleh.

    ReplyDelete