Thursday, March 1, 2012

Serious Happiness

Guys, remember when I talked about the love that I found in an office supply company? Because, today, that love grew SO MUCH MORE!

Because, when I came home, this was waiting for me:
This is the top of the box. The UPS label is conveniently placed over the clipboard. It's beautiful, but it just gets better. Look at the sides!




And then, you open it. And this is what's waiting for you!:
Why thank you, Poppin. It's nice to meet you as well.
Thank you, and it's going quite well.
I will see you in the supply closet. Because I love you.
AND the receipt is in this:

And that's before you even get to what's INSIDE the package.



And there you have it. This is my love for a lovely office supply company. Cemented for life.

1 comment:

  1. now I'M in love.
    do me a favor and tell me how you like those fineliners. i love the thin sharpie pens but they're pricaay. if these are inky/can compare/not ridiculous expensive, i might have to try them. you're so cool. now i want office supplies.

    ReplyDelete