Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Harry!

Do you know what yesterday was? It's my sister Jeannine's birthday. And my grandparents' anniversary. So that's really cool.

Not to downplay those two momentous occasions, because I love my sister and my grandparents very much, but it was also Harry Potter's birthday.

And I felt like there weren't enough posts on my blog devoted to him or his journies (or Ron and Neville. You know I'm goin' be puttin' those two visions in here). SO! Here we go.


Tears. Every time. 


Watch especially from 1:48-2:22






















You know what? I don't even care that I just stuck about 7 hours worth of HP stuff up here. It's obviously needed. The world doesn't have enough Harry Potter. Ever. We ALWAYS need more. 

3 comments:

  1. i cried a bit during that first video.
    also, i suddenly feel an urge to go bowling coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you've seen it, but just in case you haven't.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjUb4Pr2HnY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!I had not seen that. It was AMAZING!

      Delete