Friday, May 27, 2011

The moment you most wish you had gone to Hogwarts instead of BYU.

When you are moving 7 full boxes down your stairs.
If only I had a wand.
I would accio those boxes down stairs!
DUMBLEDORE! WHERE WAS MY LETTER 11 YEARS AGO!?!?!
I'm sorry, I should show more respect to Dumbledore. He was the greatest wizard of all time.
I guess I was just channeling my 15 year old Harry Potter.

Biggest regret:
moving into a house that's 4 stories tall.

Biggest satisfaction:
not living on the top floor.

3 comments:

  1. haha o carrie ann! you could have called me and I would have had greg help move your boxes silly!! but i'm still waiting to find out i'm a witch like Sabrina... where is my quiz master! i already know the family secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bianca, you have a secret evil twin sister who might throw you into a volcano?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have asked you to help, but it was about 1:00 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete