Monday, May 2, 2011

With my by myself

I am currently sans-roommates (As I have never once mentioned my actual address here, and am friends with those who read this blog and know where I live, I trust you guys to not come try to kill and R me in my sleep after learning this information). All of mine moved out and no one moved in.
There are good and bad things about this.

The good:
It is really clean in my apartment. Seriously. Nothing out of place, all the dishes done. Everything.
I can listen to whatever I want, watch whatever I want, make as much noise as I want. Basically I don't have to worry about offending anyone. Even when I don't sleep with pants on (yeah, I said it).

The bad:
Because I don't have much human contact, I've kind of taken to... talking to myself? Not all the time, just every once in a while. Maybe if it were all the time it would make more sense, but since it's not, it's just really awkward.
Also, most of my to-myself-statements end with "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"
I know, it's weird. I totally would understand if you guys don't want to be my friend anymore. I realize I may have just freaked you all out a lot.

3 comments:

  1. it makes me want to be your friend even more. please call me when you get bored and we can plaaaay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie Ann! I love you! There is this plus of not having to wear pants at your house! Except when someone surprises you with grapes! haha maybe I will have time to stop by tomorrow on my way home from work! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like anyone would ever want to R her...HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete