Sunday, January 9, 2011

Broken Heart(s).

Maybe I have mentioned this before, maybe not, but I absolutely LOVE conversation hearts.
However. I am very particular about which ones I love. I like all, but I love the boxed Sweethearts of old. The chalky ones. The ones where the white ones taste like tooth paste (Stop it, I'm weird. I get it).
BUT Sweetheart hates my mid-February happiness and wasn't satisfied by me as their sole customer of those wonderful boxes (I don't know why. One time I bought 48 boxes in one season. I got some weird looks from the cashier that day).
They changed the formula. Now they're weird. They're fruity. They don't even have white ones.
It just doesn't work. It's not the same.
They don't leave a white powder on my hands. They aren't so brittle I think I'll break my teeth off. They're just not good enough.
Sweetheart, please, just give them back to me. If only me. And Jeannine (She likes them too. I know it for a FACT).
Come on, guys! They're really the only thing I have to look forward to on Valentine's Day. And you're ruining it!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you finally found them last year. Did you not ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did. they sold them by the pound in the bookstore. but now the season is upon us and i can't find the necco ones.

    ReplyDelete