Friday, January 14, 2011

Hey, AJ, I made you a button.

Today, I rode the bus to Wal Mart. On my way home I spied something that confused me quite a bit. A store. Called "Cinderella's Closet".
I don't know about you, but I personally wouldn't want to wear what was in Cinderella's closet. With the exception of her ball gown (which turns back into rags), nothing she owns is pretty. She's a servant. They only give her torn up clothes that are gross and brown.
So, if you have a desire for people to frequent your shop, then why would you call it Cinderella's Closet?
Because,
you're stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaamen!! At least Belle's poor people clothes were pretty.
    P.S. I loved seeing you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, belle's WERE pretty. Brissa, I love you. I wish I saw you every day.

    ReplyDelete