Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If that's the way the first class went, this semester does not bode well.

This morning I had class at 8:00 in the a.m. (bleh)
Just like I have every school day. Since June.
First of all, it took FOREVER to find the class.
I didn't think it would be hard.
I've been going to this school for 4 years.
I've had countless classes in the JFSB.
But I walked around for 5 minutes trying to find B071 (It's hidden in that corner you didn't think had classrooms in it. Just so you know).
I had left with enough time to get to class on time, but had not given myself time to find the class, so I was about 5 minutes late.
The professor was going over the tardy policy as I was walking in (apparently they are not acceptable AT ALL in that class) and gave me a look. I felt the need to explain myself, and he told me that if I can't find the room, I should leave 5 minutes earlier. Because I'm psychic and knew that I wouldn't be able to find the room ahead of time. Thanks.
Then he continued to go over the syllabus, and said that Intro to Interiors (which i haven't taken) was a required prerequisite.
I figured I'd be quiet, not say that I hadn't taken it, and drop the class without anyone knowing.
Apparently that professor hates me.
Professor: "Has anyone not taken the class?"
I raised my hand.
He then proceeded to kick me out of the class.
It's not a huge deal, I didn't really want to stay for another 45 minutes in a class that I wasn't going to take, but It was a little embarrassing.
And he yelled at me.
Not the greatest start of the semester.
I should have slept in.

5 comments:

  1. That's the worst thing I've ever heard!! you should have told him that you were glad you didn't have to be in his class when you were leaving!! I will egg his house for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Good thing you didn't have to stay in his class! How mean. You should Kevin Bacon him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell everyone to never ever take his class as he is a meaner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, no kidding. Should've at least yelled "SUCKERS!" at all the other kids in class as you left. "I'm gonna go switch into flexibility 101..."

    ReplyDelete