Monday, January 24, 2011

just for giggles

In the past few days, I've received several texts from Jeannine and Adam that have made me laugh out loud. (Literally. Not the kid of laugh out loud where you say "lol" and never actually laugh, but the kind where you actually laugh out loud).
The following are those texts.

Wednesday, January 19 10:23 am from Jeannine
"A conversation overheard
Dahlia: We gotta kill Victor before he lies to his dad again
Luke: Kill Victor."

Saturday January 22 9:37 am from Jeannine
"Dahlia just said- 'whenever we find a little tiny baby in the grass without any parents we go find it and get it and eat it'
She was pretending to be a tiger, but still funny."

Monday January 24 5:06 am from Adam

"Holy cow. I'm here in Sacrament meeting by myself with the 3 stooges. During the passing of the sacrament, Luke first then Dahlia ripped loud stinkers and then busted out laughing. At least a 2 row radius turned to look."

I just thought I could share those lovelies with you all. Absolute perfection, courtesy of these two:

No comments:

Post a Comment