Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A love affair...with food.

Guys. I love Cumin.
I am fully aware that this is a strange exclamation to make.
When talking about food, most people would finish the sentence "I love..." with cake, or fillet mignon, or chicken alfredo. Or bacon.
Don't get me wrong. I love those things.
But I really love cumin. If I could put cumin in everything, I would. They should make cumin ice cream, cumin cupcakes, and cumin popsicles. But only if they tasted good, but since they don't, I'm not going to try and figure out how to make them right now.
But, I'm eating chicken salad with cumin right now. Awesome.
Just stick it in anything you want to (but mostly savory things. Not the sweet, I think that would be gross, like we discussed above).
I wish you could just eat spices straight without barfing.
Ok, I'm going to stop discussing my crush on cumin now.

1 comment:

  1. my mom makes this carne asada that has cumin. you would love it. love it.

    ReplyDelete