Saturday, May 8, 2010

adventure of a lifetime

ok. not of a lifetime. sometimes i speak in overstatements. but here we go.

today, i decided that i needed bangs. i blame it on my current obsession with Zooey Deschanel and my lifetime (since middle school) love of Gilmore Girls (Rory's hair, season 6. look it up. actually, i'll just show you)













alexis photo courtesy of
zooey photo courtesy of

so, today, i decided i was in desperate need of bangs. however, i'm poor. i didn't want to spend 15 dollars for someone to cut my bangs. so i called my trusty sister. she's awesome. and i said, can i do it myself? and she said...

... yes!

so i did. it was an adventure. i also promised kathleen that i would show pictures. so, kathleen, here you go. this is my handiwork.


please don't call me at 7:00 in the morning.


5 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SO CUTE! Carrie, you're an absolute doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... carrie ann! YOU LOOK STINKING CUTE!!!! can you do mine?! geez!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looka very nice, looka verrry niiiiice!
    you want to do bianca's, just do the same thing that you did in your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Just like when I cut my bangs the other day! It's like we're friends or something! And also, they look really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, biancs, i can do yours, if you want me to.

    ReplyDelete