Thursday, May 27, 2010

they wanted me to go to rehab, but i said no no no.

i have an addiction.
but you know what? admitting it is the first part of solving the problem.
i have to succumb several times a day.
this morning my defenses were broken down at 9:00 am.
that early.
i try to fight it, i really do,
i tell myself that i will not do it.
i can make it through the day,sometimes succession doesn't even help.
it's just not enough


you may have guessed it,
maybe not,
but i am addicted to napping.
i feel the need to take a nap daily
if not, i'm grumpy, slow, unresponsive and distant.

and i wasn't lying about the 9:00 am thing,

i got up at 7:00 and was napping by 9:00.
it's become a problem.
but i love the vice.
i don't want to stop.

sorry, i would tell you where the photo came from, but i got it during fall semester, and now i don't remember. either corbis or getty.

1 comment:

  1. Me too me too!!!! Give me 15 hours and I will show you some serious sleep-idge.

    ReplyDelete