Sunday, May 16, 2010

do you know what it feels like, lovin' someone who's in a rush to throw you away?

today i uncovered a talent.

ping pong.

all my life i thought i wasn't good at ping pong. i never understood the attraction or why people felt the need to play this weird game for hours on end.

but today, i was shown the light. i like ping pong. i'm not bad at ping pong. shocking, i know. i'm not a pro, by any means.

i won't go to the 2012 olympics for table tennis. (maybe 2014, you never know).

but i can hold my own. and with me, that's saying something.



(for those of you who don't know, the title of this post is taken from the ping pong song by enrique iglesias)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love ping pong! And that song! My grandma has a ping pong table in her basement. So... I definitely played a lot of ping pong growing up. It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete