Tuesday, May 4, 2010

fun fact number 11

there is something that i can't stand.
it sends me into a clothing frenzy.
i'm not saying that i'm a fashion maven.
i'm not obsessive.
i don't shop like crazy.
(i actually was 19 before i liked to shop)
but i have one issue.

girls who wear tennis shoes with their jeans.
it's ok if boys do it. call me shoe sexist, i don't care.
i also don't care if they're sneakers. i like sneakers.
vans, converse, keds, any kind of sneakers.
what i'm talking about is running shoes.
i don't like them with jeans.
it almost kills me to wear them.
it takes a lot of coaxing.
and a lot of bribing.
and a lot of crying (on my part).
and then i still don't do it.


12 comments:

  1. and that's why i wore my vans when we went to goblin valley.
    i hay-hay-haaate tennis shoes and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only part about goblin valley i didn't love was my tennis shoes with my jeans. it seriously almost killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brandon doesnt understand this. when we went to the zoo today, he tried to get me to wear tennis shoes. HECKNO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah. Camping=okay I might wear my running shoes. Might. Othwerwise. Yucky. Like socks with sandals. Ewwwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you guys understand. i have other friends who don't understand. they think i'm crazy. they think i'm insane. they're calling scary men in white coats to come and strap my arms behind my back. they will take me to a fun blank room with padded walls. like the tumbling gym. now i don't feel so incredibly unbalanced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about tennis shoes...TO CHURCH? yes. there is a girl in our ward who wears tennis shoes. it is just gross.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. that's awful. i would cry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have one thing to say, and it's completely unrelated.

    Slap that baby - make him free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that was awesome. My little pass code thing before my comment would post was Elbambas. That just makes me want to say it a bunch. And for it to be a real word. Maybe it could be like "gravy" and "gravalian."
    What the Elbambas just happened?! I don't know. I still like gravy. Indubitably.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it sounds like elibadas (i don't konw if that's how you spell it) like in newsies. when they say "what is that? elibadas?"

    ReplyDelete