Thursday, June 17, 2010

homeward bound. i wish i was homeward bound.

i like BYU in the summer.
it's not crazy crowded.
it's not snowing.
the grass that i want to sleep on is not taken up by 2500 other people.
the classes are shorter.

however, i miss home.

a lot.

see, you know it's a problem when you miss your summer routine at home so much that you go to google maps and virtually go from your home to the library on main street.
and you tear up.
it's a problem.
i want august to come fast. photo courtesy of

this is the library.
i would ride my bike there during the summer.
all the time.
i think i would go about 3 times a week.
i love that library.

and broken arrow.

oh, BA, are you there?
i ain't gonna live forever.
if i found you would you let me come and stay?
i ain't gettin' any younger,
and before my dyin' day,
i want space.
not just air
let em laugh in my face
i don't care.
oh, BA
i'll be there.
some day.

3 comments:

  1. So. You like the old library better than the new? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like on main street better than the one on 101st. but the hardesty one on 101st and memorial is my favorite it's just too far to ride my bike.

    ReplyDelete