Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The big fluffy shveater

Yesterday was coooooooold. It snowed. And I didn't have a coat on.
SO, when I got home I wore my big fluffy sweater.
And I wore it to school today.
It's so COMFY!
Sometimes, when I wear it, I occasionally go temporarily insane.
And channel my inner turtle.
With my camera on.


This is me hiding in my sweater like a turtle.
And again.
This is me being Daniel Larusso. And doing the CRANE.
This is me sticking my head out of my sweater like a for REAL turtle.
This is me standing on my chair like I do sometimes when I need to see what my clothes look like in my circular mirror. That is up high.
This is me hiding further in my sweater like a terrified turtle.
I don't know what this is.
Or this.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha Carrie Ann! I'm glad this is what you do when you are in your room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to make the last picture your profile picture. its the best.

    ReplyDelete