Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear New Facebook.

There are just so many things I don't like about you.
I don't like that hitting enter on my posts means that I've automatically posted. Maybe I just wanted some space.
I don't like the way the pictures pop up instead of taking me to a different page.
I don't like the way that when the pictures pop up, any video I watched starts to replay.
I don't like how clicking on a video, trying to pause it, takes me to youtube.

Remember how when I first got a Facebook it was so simple? No farmville, no bumperstickers, no throwing sheep at people. No fluff. Why can't we go back to that? Why does there need to be so many changes.
I try to resist it. Every time Facebook tells me that I can switch over to new Facebook, I say NO! I don't want new Facebook. I want the original. And then Facebook comes with SATAN'S PLAN and gives me no choice. They take away my agency and they force new Facebook on me, causing me nothing more than frustration and anguish.

Gah.


4 comments:

  1. THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!
    i seriously want to junk cut mark zuckerburg's little wee wee. aasdl;fjasdl;kfjasdl;kfjsd

    ReplyDelete
  2. speak o' the devil:
    http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/03/whats-new-with-blogger.html

    ARG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope they don't force that on us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part was when you said that Facebook comes with SATAN'S PLAN. Awesome. and also true.

    ReplyDelete