Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Now for something I love

photo courtesy of

Is it weird that I'm blogging about my love of a face cleanser?
Good, I didn't think it was weird either.
I washed my face with this today. And yesterday. And the day before. Every day for the last week.
I always forget how great it makes my face feel. All cool and tingly and CLEAN!
You know that your face is clean when it tingles. That's fo sho.
Plus, it smells really good. If your computer had a scent factor, I would let you smell it, but it doesn't, so you can come to my house or go buy some. May I suggest the latter, as you will then have your own tingly face.

(On a side note, if we can use our phones to track the sales of girl scout cookies and make light saber noises, why can't we smell things through our compies? Steve Jobs, I think I just figured out your next project.)

1 comment: