Saturday, June 11, 2011

another touristy day

With a vast array of pictures.

She may not look like much from far away when it's rainy,
but she's magnificent up close.
This is the little girl who was wearing an ugly doll beanie. I love ugly dolls.
The blonde kid in this picture looked exactly like Draco Malfoy from far away. I was a little scared for a minute, and felt like I needed to hex him.
It was raining, so this picture came out of it?
Ellis Island, this is the registry room.
These were amazing little sculptures in the Ellis Island Museum.
This is a New York squirrel.
That is the Giant Times Square Disney store.
Apparently the Adams Family is now a musical.
And an advertisement for the new season of the Kadashians.
Ta Daa

5 comments:

  1. I find Ellis Island fascinating + I love those statues that are there! I've never seen those before! They're so cute. Plus they remind me of the people you draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me you bought that barbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had. The barbie was 50 dollars, or I would have. Alison, I loved it. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite picture you took was of the New York squirrel! Oh, and of course, the ad for the new season of the Kardashians! I will be watching the new one today when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete