Sunday, June 26, 2011

we're gonna put that down for the con side of things

I've been mentally making a checklist pros and cons of staying in NY and going back to OK.
I love New York,
but it's expensive.
I love Oklahoma,
but there's not as much of a job opportunity there.
There's a lot of big agencies in New York,
but my family's in Oklahoma.

So, as you can see, I'm torn, and I kind of need to make this decision soonish.

This weekend, I got two new list items on my con of New York.
Rats and cockroaches.
Both of which can be found either in or around my apartment.
The rats are outside (Did you know they can climb walls? Because I did not. That was a horrifying experience).
The cockroaches are in (I don't care how cute they are in Enchanted and Wall-E, they are NOT cute in your living quarters).

I'm just really glad I sleep on the top bunk.

1 comment: