Wednesday, March 3, 2010

funky fresh.

this is my blog. (obviously, it has my name on it) so, i'm going to use this post to talk about me. for two reasons. first: as previously stated, it's my blog. so i can do whatever i want with it. second: if you didn't care about me, you wouldn't be reading it. (i actually don't know if there is anybody reading it. however, on the off chance that anyone's reading it, then they get to listen to me talk. a lot. about me) so. here we go.

i love being barefoot. if i could be barefoot everyday for the rest of my life i would be a happy girl.

i love shoes. it's a bit of a paradox, i know. but, there you are.

there are some things that i'm deathly terrified of. some make sense, and i am joined in this fear by others. some don't, and people question my sanity. they are as follows:

dogs
whales
oompa loompas
playing the piano
the titanic
stairs

i like babies a lot. and not just human babies, but all babies. baby anythings. baby dogs, baby horses, baby cows, baby mannities. i like them all.

i love Oklahoma.

i'm taking a beginning racquetball class. it's hard.

i watch Beauty and the Beast every time i'm sick. and i truly believe it makes me better.

i used to have a goldfish named Jovie. she died while her fishbowl was hidden in the closet. i feel really bad about it.

when she died, i was scared and hid in the other room until someone else came to flush her.

i don't like donuts. and funnel cake makes me nauseous.

i'm REALLY upset that they changed the flavors of conversation hearts. the new ones just aren't the same.

i have a hard time paying attention in church if i'm not doodling. somehow doodling makes my brain focus on the speaker.

i love my sisters. a LOT! they're amazing and i want to be all of them when i grow up.

my parents are really funny. i used to be embarrassed of them, when i was 12 (don't judge me, you were embarrassed of your parents, too) but then i grew up and realized how awesome and hilarious they really are.

i was a morbid kid. really morbid.

i fall down a lot. somehow, level ground is really uneven to my feet.

the differences between their, there, and they're and your and you're are very important to me. i may or may not judge you if you use them incorrectly.

so, that's just a little bit about me. more to come in the future, if i feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment