Saturday, March 27, 2010

i'd like to say that it's cooler than it is.

i'd like to tell you that my nose is swollen for some cool reason.

like
i got in a fight.
i saved a kid from being hit by a car, and all that i got was a bump on the nose.
i was snow boarding and got hit in the face.
i got hit in the nose playing racquetball.

however. it's just not that cool.
i guess now i'll tell you the real story.

i was laying on my bed. on my stomach, working on my computer with my calculator poking up in front of me. my roommate put on Celine (it's all coming back, s'all comin' back to me no-ow-ow), and i got excited, and started to dance. in a strange change of events, the way i moved my head just happened to RAM my nose right into my calculator.

it was weird. i'm pretty sure i could never recreate the moment, but it does seem like these things happen to me often. (remind me to someday tell you about the foot in the toilet incident).

i do hope it bruises. maybe i could tell people one of the above reasons for the swelling instead of the actual reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment