Wednesday, March 3, 2010

there's only one thing to blame.


i have a headache. it's there, throbbing on the side of my head. like a little tiny man with a little tiny pick axe has decided that there is nothing he'd like more than to get his little tiny self out of my head.

there is a reason. i know what it is.

it's not because there are only 5 weeks of classes left in the semester.
it's not because my portfolio's due in april.
it's not because i was in class for 6 hours today.
it's not because the testing center is charging me $25 dollars for a calculator i know i turned in.
it's not because i miss my family.
it's not because i want it to be spring time.
it's not because i need a job.
it's not because i need more sleep.
it's not because i have a mosquito bite on the side of my head that looks like a second face.
it's not because i hit myself in the head with both my racket and ball today in racquetball class.

no. all of these things that could be giving me a headache are true. all have caused me headaches in the past and probably will many times to come.

no. there's only one thing causing this blasted headache.
it's a bobby pin headache.

2 comments:

  1. UGH! I had a bobby pin/headband headache last night and it was awful. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE! I hate those.
    I believe my worst one... was prom night. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete