Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i guess i feel for Linus.


for the last 24 hours, i've been considering cutting my hair. i see in my mind a really cute longish bob, a-line cut (i don't know if i'm using correct terminology. kathleen? back me up/help me?) it would be adorable. and lovely.

but there's a problem: i love my hair.

i love it long. it's taken a really long time to grow it this long. and, i guess i feel like it's a security blanket. or maybe i just really love it. (i in no way want to make it into a sport coat. that would be disgusting, but i'm not sure i want to lose it just yet). maybe in a few months maybe we'll let my hair get really long, then just slash it off. maybe i'll wait till kathleen can do it.

maybe i'm just having stress related insanity.

2 comments:

  1. my thoughts:
    a sportcoat wouldnt be THAT bad, but on the other hand, a chic longish a-line bob (yes, great terminology) would be totally ASWESOME!!! please let me do it though, i have a little bit of anxiety about you going to someone else in provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all right. if i end up doing it, you will be the one. which means i can put my anxiety to rest, since you won't be doing it till christmas... unless you want to come visit me before hand.

    and yes, a sport coat made out of human hair WOULD be that bad. i might throw up.

    ReplyDelete