Monday, October 11, 2010

Duality

Alright kids, I did it. I started a Happy Book. So far, it's going great.
But I also have something else. Something I'll share with you cats.
It's a Happy Blog.
(Hehe)
http://happycarrieann.tumblr.com/
It's basically the same idea as the Happy Book. Only it's online and for public consumption. I did it on tumblr because they allow music. And it's a cool format for what I want the Happy Blog to be.
Also, it takes care of my desire to move. So, this blog will not be moving.

Go ahead and check it out if you feel so inclined. That'd be cool.

3 comments:

  1. well, I'm not allowed to comment on your other blog because I didn't feel like joining tumblr... because that is a sweet video. I just re-watched it a couple weeks ago. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's alright. you don't have to join if you don't want to. it IS a sweet video . it's a fave. obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tumblr is membrist. Oh well, I'll just comment on this blog. :) That kitchen is so pretty! But I feel like that knife magnet right above my hands when I'm washing them would be scary. Especially scary if it's someone else besides me washing their hands. I will probably never have a knife magnet.

    ReplyDelete