Saturday, October 9, 2010

I got a rock.

I think I've probably mentioned before that I love fall. It's pretty.
It looks like this:photo courtesy of
It smells good. There's lots of leaves. And orangey colors.
It also includes several holidays that I love.
Including Halloween.

Halloween is one of the most glorious holidays known to man. Let's be honest. IT IS A WHOLE DAY OF CANDY!

Let's listen to what the great Jerry Seinfeld has to say about the glorious day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MarBVyZVe9s

I also love Halloween because of the fact that you get to wear amazing costumes. And believe me. I have had some pretty great ones in the past.

1. The disco ball.
(This was actually better in person. There was a ridiculous amount of glitter and sparkle)
2. David Bowie
3. an Elf (and Dana was Minnie Mouse)
(and those are the gold fish we won at the best Halloween party ever)
4. DJ Tanner (with a trucker, Jimmy Neutron, two little kids, and a...fairy?)I really love Halloween.
And the last and most important reason to love Halloween?
It is my pretty sister Daisy's birthday.
She is very shexy in her vampiric Halloween wear. She's lucky, her birthday is celebrated by the whole world, or most of the nation. And "everybody is just givin' out candy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tIhwITwhSg

3 comments: