Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mullings

While I continue to mull over whether or not I'm actually moving, there are some things I'd like to share with you.

1. This song


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNJSP-lqmM&feature=related


2. This movie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WD2gfzAJA&feature=related
For those who don't know, this is Holiday Inn, and one of my all time favorite Christmas movies. I'm very excited to watch it in the near Holiday future. Although, I do usually watch it all year long, as it is about ALL holidays. Just focuses mainly on Christmas.

3. This book.

photo courtesy of
"Late one night 14-year-old Birle, the innkeeper's daughter, dives into the river in rash pursuit of a supposed thief, promptly falls in love with this runaway Lord of the Kingdom and embarks with him on a world-spanning adventure. Birle and her Lord are shipwrecked on a barren coast, rescued by pirates, sold into slavery and, after many other tribulations, narrowly escape and head for home."
Copyright 1990 Reed Business Information, Inc.


Ever since Jeannine read this book to me when I was 7, it has been a favorite. You should all go read it. Right now.

1 comment: