Sunday, July 18, 2010

i tried making this post yellow, but it was illegible.

alright, i don't know where this obsession came from. it just kind of sprang on me.
but lately, i've been a little obsessed with yellow.
today, i bought yellow shoes and a yellow umbrella.
then i looked through the pottery barn catalog.
every time something yellow popped up in the my vision, my "i want that" radar went zing!
i want to live in a yellow house (which i did grow up in) with yellow walls, and yellow furniture, and yellow accessories.
i'm not sure how this is going work with my plan of living in the blue and orange house.
maybe the yellow one will be my summer home
(because we all know that if i can have a pottery barn house, then i can obviously have a summer home.)

4 comments:

  1. they call me mellow yellow (quite rightly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well obviously you love yellow because it reminds you of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true. it does remind me of you. i miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete