Monday, July 5, 2010

sisters do as sisters should

remember that post about dana and bianca?
well, upon reading that post, my sister daisy pointed out that i haven't written anything about her and my sister jeannine.
huh, i thought. that's true.
so here it is.
a post about my sisters.
all three of them.
in all of their glory.

i have amazing sisters.
they are beautiful,
they are funny,
they are strong,
they are crazy,
they are cool.
my family's kind of funny.
my parents had two kids 21 months apart.
then they waited 7 years.
and had two kids 18 months apart.
daisy is the oldest
she's a mother of 5,
she's very verbose and has a beautifully prodigious vocabulary.
she's afraid of whales and slugs.
she is a ridiculously fast reader.
she introduced me to the beauty that is empire records (what's with today today?) and 10 things i hate about you. (and i'm back in the game!)
she understands why i hate hiking the Y.
she knows why i love flight of the concords.
she talks to me on the phone for hours.
she has a really big pretty house.
she doesn't hate me because we put dandelions (which she is allergic to) in her pillow when she was a teenager

jeannine comes second.
she's a mother of 4.
she has an infectious laugh.
she's so artistic and talented that it would make you cry.
she's afraid of kites.
she will talk to me for hours about harry potter and twilight and jane austen and charles dickens and shakespeare.
she shares my love for masterpiece classics.
she introduced me to the cranberries and they might be giants.
she shares my love of gilmore girls and psych and the office and chuck.
she doesn't hate me because i locked her in her room many times when we were younger.

third is kathleen
she is my otro half.
she is the mother of 1.
she is afraid of spiders.
she does my hair, and is dang good at it.
she is just as silly as i am.
she too understands why i love fantasia and snow white.
she gets she's the man and why it's so important in my life.
she shares my love of sumthin' serious (you smell nice)
she used to sing my heart will go on with me for hours on end.
she was also obsessed with jonathan taylor thomas and hanson.

so, basicallly, i have the best, most beautiful, and most amazing sisters ever.
i want to be them when i grow up.






1 comment: