Wednesday, July 14, 2010

why do i like this?

i haven't been grocery shopping in a while.
it's been at least 2 and a half weeks.
(i'm going on friday. and i have excitement)
so, because of my lack of food, i have to be super creative with the food that i make.
today, i reverted back to a food that i used to eat growing up.
we never made it especially.
we made it if we had leftovers.
if we had noodles, but no sauce, we would melt butter in the noodles and pour in parmesan cheese.
i know. it sounds gross.
it doesn't look appetizing either.
and, i know, in my brain, that it doesn't really taste good.
but i like it.
i can't tell you why.
but i like it.

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? I love plain spaghetti with grated parmesan cheese. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i used to eat it at BYU, and i even thought i was gross. but i kept on eating.

    ReplyDelete