Sunday, July 11, 2010

things that freak me out #1

i don't know if i've mentioned this before,
but i was reminded of it while watching gilmore girls.
the one in the first season, where dean kisses rory for the first time.
lorelai invites dean over to watch a movie.
they watch willie wonka and the chocolate factory.
they actually show a clip in the show.
they show a clip of the giant golden eggs.
guess what's carrying it.
a freaking oompa loompa.
photo courtesy of
i want you to know that you should feel extremely lucky that you get a picture.
why? because this picture freaks me out.
hard core.
i have chills.
it kind of makes me nauseous.
it's about to cause nightmares.
i'm not kidding.
these little devils lived under my bed when i was little. with edward scissorhands.
of course, i later noticed that edward scissorhands was johnny depp, and my fear turned to love,
but the oompa loompas are not johnny depp.
they have orange skin, white eyebrows, and green hair.
they push fat kids through tubes and roll blueberry girls down the hallway.
they terrify me.
even now.
i would appreciate it if this new found knowledge was not used against me.
it usually is. this and my ticklish nature. people like to tickle me and freak me out with the oompa loompa song.
the problem is, unless your name is christian bale, this will probably lead to the end of our friendship.
so don't do it.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna guest-write on each other's blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i'm not sure what that means but i want to! because i like you.

    ReplyDelete