Wednesday, April 28, 2010

as promised

i mentioned earlier that i would post pictures of my new amazing apartment. apparently some of you (kathleen) took that a little more literally than i meant it to be. you see, my camera needs batteries (the twins are gone).however i was talking to someone (kathleen) and she reprimanded me for not having pictures up. so, i took some with my phone. the quality is crappy, but don't blame me, blame someone else (kathleen).
this is my bed. and shelves. and kitty surprise



this is my dresser. all the drawers are mine

this is my closet and my bookshelf.

my shelving. the tree picture will some day be a clock.


say anything and the breakfast club. both are very important to me.


the wind chime my dad made me. it's made out of silverware, and this picture does not do justice to its coolness.


and lastly, my comfy couches. they are amazing.

4 comments:

  1. thank you. i can sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitty surprise! well actually it freaks me out still.. but i love you! and your cute new room! can't wait to be in the room next to you again! loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I enjoy seeing the pictures. I also really enjoyed seeing Kitty Surprise. Mine was a white kitty. How many kittens were inside? 3, or 4, or 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember yours. i remember going to grandma's house and playing with both of them. mine has 3 kittens.

    ReplyDelete