Wednesday, April 7, 2010

boom. printed

today, i set out to print my portfolio

let's back up.
on Friday, April 9th, 2010 (two days from now),
my portfolio for the creative track in
the advertising department is due.
it's a pretty big deal.

so. today, i set out to print my portfolio. i completely and totally finished it at precisely 1:15 this afternoon (ok, maybe not precisely, but around). by 1:34 i was in the HFAC print lab and getting ready to print my puppy off. at 2, the process had started. at 3 i realized 2 things: 1. i was going to miss my english class 2. this was going to be expensive. by 4, i was done. and 85 dollars poorer (actually, at 80 cents a page for paper cost and 3 cents per square inch of ink, my 18 8 1/2 x 11 pages added up to $85.32).

but, it's totally worth it. because my portfolio's awesome. if you want to see it, i'll show it to you. it's pretty sweet.

and the way i look at it, i want to get in, so i might as well do my best. if i get in, i get in, if i don't, i still did a good job

p.s. the 80 cents per sheet paper? smelled weirdly of seafood.

1 comment: