Friday, April 9, 2010

the middle part debacle.

i stopped wearing a middle part in about 6th grade, when i realized it looked ridiculous (plus, i didn't know how to do my hair then).

but lately, i've been seeing all these girls with adorable hair with a middle part.


see? look how cute their hair is.









so today, i decided to try it out. to revive the middle part that i've hated for so long.

i blow dried my hair, with the middle part. put it in hot rollers, with the middle part. eventually took them out. then i looked at my head.

no bueno. there's a reason the middle part has had no reappearance in my life. it wasn't horrible, but it sure (fun fact? i just spelled sure "sher." it took me a second to realize it was wrong) didn't look like the two girls above. i mean, i know that i don't have a personal stylist, but i do feel like i can adequately do my own hair.

i looked at my hair. it made me sad. i was so excited to have cute hair, but once i put back in the side part, it ended up looking boring.

2 comments:

  1. 90% of women look bad with a middle part, its not just you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i needed to hear that. i just wish i did look good with it.

    ReplyDelete