Monday, April 12, 2010

occupied

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best as I can. -Cary Grant

too bad i do more occupying than sleeping.

today, i'm running on 5 hours of sleep (read that "i'm running on CRAZY). this is what i get to do in the next couple days:

racquetball*interview*study*stats*oral report*study*fhe(barbeque at bishop's house. woot woot)*study*study*study*sleep?*wake up*D&C*study*devo*study*study*study*study*meeting*study*study*study*test*study*phone test*speech competition*glee.

then classes will be over, and wednesday, i get to study more. oh, then by three weeks from tomorrow, i get to start all over. because classes start over.

Cary, i wish i could occupy myself as best i can. right now, i'm occupying myself and sleeping as best i can. i like Cary's way better.

2 comments: