Friday, April 16, 2010

fun fact numbers 7 and 8

7. i can't wear pig tales.

it's an issue i have.

it's not because i'm not cute with pig tails. i am. my sister actually used to put me in pig tails every time i went swimming because of how cute i am in them.

it's spawned from middle school and things i heard there, that i won't repeat here, but it's impossible for me. i just can't do it.

i can wear braids. i can wear ponytails.

but pig tails? it's impossible. just not gonna happen.


8. i really like having clean laundry. but that's not my favorite part of doing laundry. i realized yesterday as i did all 5 of my loads of laundry what it is. it's just so satisfying.

pulling the lint off of the lint trap. it's so much fun. extremely fulfilling. and, since i had to do 5 whole loads of laundry, and no one else empties that lovely lint trap, i did it 10 times. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment