Thursday, April 8, 2010

fun fact numbers 3 and 4


3. i leave my shoes where they drop.

growing up, we weren't allowed to walk around the house in our shoes. my mother was very particular about that. we took our shoes off at the door so as to not dirty up the carpet.

so, i'm not used to wearing shoes in the house. when i walk around my house, i see that i have shoes laying EVERYWHERE. i'm not kidding. within the last hour, i picked up a whopping 5 pairs of my shoes from places that weren't my closet. yeah. 5.


4. i'm very particular about sheets. i feel that the bed should look pretty. therefore, my sheets have to match my blanket. if not, it throws off my whole sleeping pattern and i have issues. i don't like it.

my white sheets with blue and brown espadrilles go with my green blanket. as do my cream flannel sheets with the pink roses. my cars sheets go with my jean quilt. when i'm at home, the dark blue sheets go with the white and blue comforter.

and pillow cases have to match too. seriously. if the pillow cases don't match the blanket, i freak out. they need to match.

it's just better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment