Thursday, July 28, 2011

The comeback we all wish had stayed gone.


The scrunchie.
Oh, yes, we loved it in 1995.
All of our idols wore it.




Let me tell you, I rocked that scrunchie. Don't even doubt it.
All. The. Time.
However, they had their time.
And that time is over.
A few months ago, I found a scrunchie display in Ulta.
Come on, guys, let's leave that fad in the past. I think it's a little too early to bring back fashion from 15 years ago. Or ever, if it's a scrunchie.
Plus, if we let it get too far, this could be the next comeback, and no one wants that.


4 comments:

  1. next? honey, those were HUGE in sixth grade, in fact, i secretly wanted one.
    please don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant the next to come back. I wanted one, too. but my mom would never buy me one, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those hair ones - because i was really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my lord, I loved scrunchies. I never subjected myself to the false hair variety though, luckily. I'd have to throw away an pictoral evidence if I had.

    http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete