Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet Valley

Do you remember those books?
You don't?!
Where have you been living? Under a stupid rock?
Well, if you do remember them, then it's good we're friends.
Even if you didn't read them as avidly as I did.
Even if you didn't read this one 300 times a week.
Even if you didn't play this game every single day of your entire life until you were 12.
Well, I did all those things. I loved those books. And that game.
Today, I learned something very exciting.
They are also setting it in the 80s. Let the nostalgia begin, guys.
This movie is going to be a huge shout out to my childhood.
It's time to hang out with Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. It's gonna be amazing.

5 comments:

  1. YES. Read and reread the books. I had no idea there was a game though! the movie will be awesome.. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the absolute best book EVER!! i still think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever read the books BUT i'm excited for another 80's movie to learn from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never read the books before and now i'm sad i didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never really read the books, well maybe like three or four, but i was obsessed with the covers. i'm so happy you posted that video of kelly. it's a good one.
    and thank you for the suggestion. i shall put twin peaks on my instant queue.

    ReplyDelete