Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yup, that was the devil [fly]

I swear, I killed that thing three times.
And not just the swatting kill, I did that about fifty,
but the all out, smash it with a hammer killing.
It was the kind of fly that when you first look at it, you're sure it's a mutant that some mad scientist cooked up to take over the world.
Then you decide it has to be a hornet.
Then you realize it's just a really big fly.
It followed me into the bathroom.
I tried to help it out.
To shoo it out the window
sweep it through the door, but it just kept keep coming back.
Like that stupid cat. Only with wings.
So, I swatted at it until it died.
I saw it on the floor. All smooshed like.
Then, 30 seconds later, it was off the floor. So I hit it with the towel until it fell week on the ground, and smashed it with the toilet paper holder. I wiped up the remains with toilet paper and threw it in the trash.
Then, like nothing had happened, it was zooming around the bathroom again. So I smashed it (again), wiped (again) and threw it in the trash (again).
10 bucks says it's still flying around that bathroom.
I guess I didn't kill it with my dragon flames. Just left it very badly disfigured.
Probably should have flushed it.

1 comment:

  1. you just don't like that fly because, well, he's different.

    ReplyDelete