Saturday, July 9, 2011

She hadda go bathroom

Today apparently seems to be the day of bathroom type images.
First of all, I was on my way to the subway this morning and saw a dad leaning over his son. Then I realized that this guy wasn't just talking to his son, or doing something like that. He was helping his (4-6 year old?) son take a leak in the street. Just peein' away. Nice little stream of yellow urine, running down 86th street. Lovely.
Then, I was on my way to go get crepes with some friends (the crepe was delicious, by the way) and there was a little girl on the subway eating something. If this something had not been in a Snickers wrapper, I would have sworn to you that it was something that had just protruded from the north end of a south bound baby. I almost threw up.
Overall, good day, with a few disgusting images.

No comments:

Post a Comment