Saturday, July 2, 2011

If my life were a musical, I think I'd be good at that.

Not because I'm an amazing singer, although I do try to impress my shower head.
But because I'm good at anticipation.
When I was little, Kathleen wouldn't let me sing unless I knew all of the words.
It bothered her if I got even one or two words wrong.
She basically forced me to learn all the words to any song I wanted to sing along to.
This led to me being able to learn the words to all songs quickly.
Then it led to me being able to anticipate words that are coming next in most any songs.
So, if someone in my life just started singing, then expected me to sing along with them, I think I could do that.

2 comments:

  1. if your life were a musical, it'd want to be involved in it somehow. just so i could see you work your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see? i was really doing you a favor all these years.

    ReplyDelete