Friday, July 8, 2011

For your viewing pleasure (but mostly for Bianca's)

Today it rained.
Pretty hard.
I put my ipod on my "rain" playlist.
It's basically just a playlist with any songs I have that mention or allude to rain.
Don't Rain On My Parade
Fire and Rain
Kiss the Rain
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Who'll Stop The Rain
But the one that's most exciting is No Rain. By Blind Melon.
You may not understand this.
But I know Bianca will.
It was the most exciting, because when this song came on, coupled with the warm rain (almost like California!) I felt like Seth and Ryan in this clip (youtube hates letting me embed this).
It was great.

4 comments:

  1. i love adam brody.
    mmmmmm.
    californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I LOVE the rain episode! It could be one of my favorites ever!!!

    ReplyDelete